PRIVACY STATEMENT KRAFT ADVOCATEN
This privacy statement sets out the personal data processing activities conducted by KRAFT advocaten (KRAFT).
This privacy statement was last updated on March 14, 2020. We may change our privacy statement by amending this page, therefore we recommend to check this page from time to time.
WHICH DATA DO WE COLLECT AND FOR WHICH PURPOSES?
KRAFT collects and processes personal data pursuant to the lawful purposes execution of agreements, legitimate interest and compliance with legal obligations.
- We collect and process personal data of our clients or their officers or (indirect) shareholder to the extent this is required pursuant to applicable law and regulations. In that case we may collect the following data: name, date of birth and copy of the passport. This personal data is kept in accordance with the statutory retention periods.
- We collect and process names and (professional) email addresses of contact persons of our business relations, such as clients and suppliers. This may concern name, business e-mail address, business telephone number and company address. We collect this data for the purpose of the provision of our legal services and for sending incidental newsletters, updates on laws and regulations, office announcements and invitations to our events. We keep this personal data for as long as required to provide our services.
KRAFT shares personal data with third parties engaged by us in connection with the provision of our services, such as other law firms, notaries and tax advisors, to the extent required for the provision of the services. To the extent required KRAFT shares personal data with other parties relevant for the services provided by us, such as counterparties, courts, and governmental authorities. In connection with the provision of our legal services it may be required to share personal data with recipients outside of the European Economic Area. In such case KRAFT ensures such transfer of personal data complies with applicable laws and regulations.
KRAFT shares personal data with third party service providers, such as hosting and cloud service providers. Only personal data requires for the provision of the services is shared with these service providers.
Third parties with whom personal data is shared by KRAFT are themselves responsible for such personal data including for compliance with applicable laws on data protection. KRAFT is not responsible or liable for processing of personal data by such third parties. If a third party processes personal data as a processor for KRAFT, KRAFT will enter into a processing agreement with such third party.
Employees have access to personal data, to the extent required for the performance of their tasks. All employees of KRAFT are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
KRAFT values your privacy, therefore KRAFT has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures for the protection of your personal data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
Each individual whose personal data is processed by KRAFT has certain rights. Please find below a list of rights which may be relevant for you:
- You can ask us to confirm if we are processing your personal data.
- You can ask for access to your personal data.
- You can ask to correct your personal data if the personal data is factually incorrect.
- You can ask us to delete your personal data.
- You can ask us to restrict how we use your personal data.
- You have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch supervisory authority, Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
This website only makes use of functional and analytical cookies. Functional cookies are cookies required to make the website function. In addition, KRAFT uses analytical cookies (Google Analytics) that measure the quality and functionality of the website. These analytical cookies do not process any personal data, just statistical information. KRAFT does not use any advertising our tracking cookies.
If you have any questions about your personal data processed by KRAFT, please feel free to contact email@example.com.